POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Floors, rails, stairs and roofs, tweaks : Floors, rails, stairs and roofs, tweaks Server Time
23 Apr 2024 04:18:40 EDT (-0400)
  Floors, rails, stairs and roofs, tweaks
From: Bill Pragnell
Date: 13 Dec 2021 14:30:00
Message: <web.61b79ec0e49735dcb96893c06f35e431@news.povray.org>
Following Thomas' comments about the stairs, plus my own dissatisfactions, I
have made some minor improvements: stairs are smaller, they now have lips over
the risers, and they have been properly diagonalized with the flooring extending
onto them top and bottom. This means that (in principle) staircases may now be
joined diagonally, extending indefinitely.

I also tidied up the railing post spacing to remove big gaps and irregularities.

Next up: planters.

Bill

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'autobuild_improve1.jpg' (178 KB)

Preview of image 'autobuild_improve1.jpg'
autobuild_improve1.jpg