POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Inselberg Country : Re: Inselberg Country Server Time
25 Apr 2024 12:05:09 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Inselberg Country
From: Samuel B
Date: 5 Dec 2021 18:55:00
Message: <web.61ad5087727bc175cb705ca46e741498@news.povray.org>
> As promised.
> (...)

Wow, the structure of the landscape is great. And the isosurface foliage looks
decent as well. Are you using radiosity for that, or fill lights? If not
radiosity, then there might be a way to make it work well in such a scene whilst
still keeping the render times acceptably low. (Basically: low count, low
error_bound, lowish aa settings and maybe some focal blur for extra samples.)

Anyway, you're managing to inspire me. Now all I need to do is stop being lazy
;)

Sam