POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : A little study in photons : Re: A little study in photons Server Time
20 Apr 2024 08:16:46 EDT (-0400)
  Re: A little study in photons
From: s day
Date: 3 Nov 2021 05:25:00
Message: <web.6182555126c53c7b5dd63eba6a8f0b95@news.povray.org>
Hi Michael,

Wow, this is really great. I looked at it on my phone last night when I was
bored and just opened the image without reading the description fully. My first
thought was you had posted a photo of what you wanted to achieve in POV then I
read the description..

On a bigger screen today I can see that it is a render but still very
impressive.

Photons have always been a problem for me (mainly due to the fact it takes so
long to gather them then if I don't like the output you have wait again so I
normally give up.

Unless you tweaked my wreck texture the only criticism you have got so far about
the foam is my fault and one I wasn't happy with in the wreck image but couldn't
improve on ;-).

Sean