POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.utilities : Wood program but still develop : Wood program but still develop Server Time
25 Apr 2024 15:37:38 EDT (-0400)
  Wood program but still develop
From: And
Date: 30 Oct 2021 09:45:00
Message: <web.617d4b3f110e24b3f9970276aa81652d@news.povray.org>
I tried to generate some wood pattern last year. But for the purpose of control
the curve, I typed very much code and number(not only the picture shows).

So I decided to write a (java) program. Using mouse to control some basic curve
of the annual rings. Than output a few .pov file to draw the picture(pattern).
But still not finish. Take the advantage of write an appropriate size program I
can practice my coding skill, too.

Because it is prototype, I will release it and take this to make a change...
Maybe will be early next year.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'show tree function 3 post.png' (680 KB)

Preview of image 'show tree function 3 post.png'
show tree function 3 post.png