POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Is my life easier yet? : Re: Is my life easier yet? Server Time
16 Apr 2024 10:02:56 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Is my life easier yet?
From: Bald Eagle
Date: 3 Oct 2021 14:30:00
Message: <web.6159f615505a3a0d1f9dae3025979125@news.povray.org>

> Is my life getting easier yet?

No.

And this is a perfect example of why complicated things get ditched, and why
complicated/complicating things should never be made mandatory.

I'm a fan of redundancy, having things on hand "just in case", and having the
option of nine different ways of accomplishing the same task.

I never got PGP either, and don't know anyone who uses it.

I applaud your efforts and determination.   Hopefully something, somewhere will
'click' and things will start going a lot more smoothly for you.  Fingers
crossed.