POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : A painful lesson regarding function arguments. u=x, v=y. : Re: A painful lesson regarding function arguments. u=3Dx, v=3Dy. Server Time
25 Apr 2024 19:44:46 EDT (-0400)
  Re: A painful lesson regarding function arguments. u=3Dx, v=3Dy.
From: Bill Pragnell
Date: 29 Sep 2021 17:30:00
Message: <web.6154d9bf3077206fb96893c06f35e431@news.povray.org>
This behaviour is kind-of warned about in the docs:

http://www.povray.org/documentation/3.7.0/r3_3.html#r3_3_1_8_3

....although I must admit I didn't know this before your post, and I only
stumbled on that doc entry because I happened to be doing something with
functions recently too. One to remember!

Bill (the other P)