POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : GitHub discourages organization : Re: GitHub discourages organization Server Time
25 Apr 2024 16:31:10 EDT (-0400)
  Re: GitHub discourages organization
From: Bald Eagle
Date: 20 Aug 2021 07:10:00
Message: <web.611f8ca08d83f6d11f9dae3025979125@news.povray.org>
"jr" <cre### [at] gmailcom> wrote:

> while I do wear glasses, could not find rose-tinted ones to fit..  :-)

(anyone looking at the world with
> open eyes must appreciate that industrial-scale mono-cultures, whether
> agri-sector or social, tend to damage the very (eco)systems which they exploit
> -- for "stakeholder"s advantage, only)

And at that juncture, one should look for historical trends, commonalities,
patterns, and an abundance of "unrelated" "coincidences".

I have education, experience, and imagination that is increasingly guided whilst
taking the Long View by "Evil preaches tolerance until it is dominant, then it
tries to silence good".

Take a look at Big Tech and what they do and how they got the power to do it.

Now extrapolate.