POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Characters for my game : Re: Characters for my game Server Time
19 Apr 2024 01:25:28 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Characters for my game
From: Pekka Aho
Date: 5 Aug 2021 12:20:00
Message: <web.610c0e9f6cbc850fad74a2e47dba873@news.povray.org>
> Is this a Robot Chicken game? Your characters remind me a lot of it.
>

> Mike

Ah, nothing to do with the series. This is my own thing completely. The rooster
theme traces back to my early childhood years in the beginning of the 80's. On
my 1st xmas ever my mother gave me a rooster plush toy as a present, and it
became my most beloved toy of all. Later it was an endless source of inspiration
in my drawings and writings, and now, 40 years later I'm still having the
plushie sitting and watching over in my bookshelf and me creating a game on the
theme. =)