POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Tabulated() macro, making tables easy, demo image : Tabulated() macro, making tables easy, demo image Server Time
19 Apr 2024 00:48:15 EDT (-0400)
  Tabulated() macro, making tables easy, demo image
From: jr
Date: 31 Jul 2021 11:00:00
Message: <web.610564b1d66467d55e0fed26cde94f1@news.povray.org>
hi,

I got chided ("[some one] casually flipping through the newsgroup posts doesn't
have any idea what that file is, esp since it's in a completely separate thread
from the mesh head example, with no link between the two").  so, posting an
image of a fairly basic table, taken from the documentation, to make .. amends.
also gives me the opportunity to mention that the HTML documentation really does
not look good when viewed in a 1920px wide window, sorry.  the zip archive was
posted yesterday, here:
<https://news.povray.org/web.610402268669d715e0fed26cde94f1%40news.povray.org>

regards, jr.

Post a reply to this message