POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : Download : Download Server Time
20 Apr 2024 03:12:53 EDT (-0400)
  Download
From: Ray
Date: 29 Jun 2021 20:05:00
Message: <web.60dbb410816ce026a0e10587b552ed4c@news.povray.org>
Hello,

I heard that you can render transparent backgrounds for images done in VMD. I am
trying to download version 3.6 since I am not sure if the latest version will be
compatible. Everytime I click on the download link nothing shows up; I have
tried to do both x32 and x64 for windows and even tried to download the 3.7
version. My browser does not seem to indicate that a pop-up is being blocked so
I am lost as to why I cannot download the files. Any help would be awesome.

Thanks,
Ray