POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : POV-Ray for Android : Re: POV-Ray for Android Server Time
18 Apr 2024 19:55:12 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POV-Ray for Android
From: Bill Pragnell
Date: 20 Jun 2021 14:30:00
Message: <web.60cf889119807c8ab96893c06f35e431@news.povray.org>
> "Mr" <nomail@nomail> wrote:
> > Could you help me improve this procedure:
> > https://wiki.povray.org/content/HowTo:Install_POV#Termux
>
> I was not aware of this. I'll have a read through and detail what I did in the
> discussion there.

Um, I don't have an account to edit the wiki, can anyone help me out with how to
create one? I guess an admin needs to give me access.

Also, further to the location/permission and ease of rendering, I think if you
use an .ini file and specify Output_File_Name = <dir>, the output file gets the
default name but written to <dir>. You can specify multiple .ini files when
running povray, so something like out.ini containing only that switch and
specified last will make sure the output goes where you want (i.e. where it can
be viewed easily!).

Bill