POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : mountain forest : Re: mountain forest Server Time
18 Apr 2024 04:33:57 EDT (-0400)
  Re: mountain forest
From: Dave Blandston
Date: 20 Jun 2021 00:45:00
Message: <web.60cec68f7ebac2db2636f1af607c1b34@news.povray.org>
"Norbert Kern" <nor### [at] t-onlinede> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> when I was young I hiked in the mountains (austria I believe) and found a nice
> spot with a small creek. I remember this place fairly well.
>
> Here is an adaptation - as in my last images I used a large amount of different
> meshes (> 110), resulting in a memory usage of more than 22 GB.
>
> Happy rendering,
> Norbert Kern

This reminds me of my childhood on a farm. I spent quite a bit of time swimming
and fishing in the creek. I saw a fairly large snake in the water once which I
was convinced must have been a water moccasin, and that was the last time I swam
in it. Thanks for sharing your beautiful artwork!

Kind regards,
Dave Blandston
Suggested motto: "With POV-Ray anything is possible, but nothing is easy"