POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.programming : An updated povr tarball for Unix/Linux. 1984d6ea : Re: An updated povr tarball for Unix/Linux. 1984d6ea Server Time
25 Apr 2024 13:28:23 EDT (-0400)
  Re: An updated povr tarball for Unix/Linux. 1984d6ea
From: Tor Olav Kristensen
Date: 2 Jun 2021 14:40:00
Message: <web.60b7cf8e4995f0efef3f50a189db30a9@news.povray.org>
> Am 02.06.2021 um 03:50 schrieb Tor Olav Kristensen:
>
> > Have you considered using Travis to do automatic testing of povr after each
> > commit to Github ?
> >
> > https://docs.travis-ci.com/user/languages/c/#ci-environment-for-c-projects
> >
> > Travis is, AFAIK, free to use for open source projects.
>
> It is. I'm not sure I'd recommend it though.
>
> Yes, it is a German company so that's a pro ;). But there are other
> alternatives:

Thank you for reviewing the options.

My needs were quite modest compared to what may be needed for POV-Ray.
But it was very interesting to look into such tools and try one of them.

I'm sure that we can implement some smart automated testing with one of the
alternatives that you mentioned.

--
Tor Olav
http://subcube.com