POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Github repository with useful macros : Re: Github repository with useful macros Server Time
18 Apr 2024 11:39:14 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Github repository with useful macros
From: Bald Eagle
Date: 26 May 2021 20:50:00
Message: <web.60aeeba5985098ff1f9dae3025979125@news.povray.org>

> ... ah, and let's not forget arrays. Arrays and array elements are fun.
> Hooray for how the parser handles arrays, and their elements. Yaaaaaay...

He's BA-aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!!!

OK, although I thought at first it might be a girl, I must admit that my next
guess was that it was the parser.  I sat here, sipping my gin & tonic, slowly
shaking my head in sadness...  "That poor boy.  It had to be the parser.   He
shouldn't have gone and fiddled with it like that.  It's too dangerous.
Everyone knows that.  Others have tried - and failed.  That damned parser ... it
finally broke him...."

"I mean that, for nearly 20 years developers have been searching through this
vast parser.  It's not something to be taken lightly.  No one knows its secrets.
 It's like nothing he's ever gone after before..."