POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Dakota Red Granite macro - beta #1 : Re: Dakota Red Granite macro - beta #1.1 Server Time
24 Apr 2024 14:05:53 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Dakota Red Granite macro - beta #1.1
From: jr
Date: 15 May 2021 12:35:00
Message: <web.609ff7f2581f2f6879819d986cde94f1@news.povray.org>
hi,

> Op 14/05/2021 om 14:20 schreef Thomas de Groot:
>> The macro can be found in p.b.s-f
> Already the first corrections implemented! Beta #1.1 has been uploaded.

grabbed an old (comparison) scene, just for a quick test, hope to find time (and
a more interesting shape) to begin explore (some of) the settings.  the
animation is just over the 5M limit, so have attached a frame.

on the first run the alpha.10064268 crashed at frame #46, something about a
doubly-linked list, but re-running with 'script' didn't reproduce.

fwiw, needed to add a second light source because I thought the image a little
dark, that quadrupled the per frame render time.  :-)

regards, jr

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'icosa_anim_07.png' (352 KB)