POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.text.scene-files : foreach macro : Re: foreach macro Server Time
19 Apr 2024 07:02:11 EDT (-0400)
  Re: foreach macro
From: jr
Date: 13 May 2021 13:25:00
Message: <web.609d5fc6d564bfd479819d986cde94f1@news.povray.org>
"jr" <cre### [at] gmailcom> wrote:

a discussion in another thread made me look at various files in the '/scenes/'
directories, with view of updating code to "modern" v 3.8 SDL.

I have attached a zip with a few files, crudely adapted for 'Foreach()' use[*].
 (ideally they'd be re-written such as not to have a new "dependency")

[*] that is existing code surrounded with '#if (0) ... #end', followed by a
functionally equivalent foreach, and '#version' set where needed.

regards, jr.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'foreaches.zip' (19 KB)