POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Granites Intermezzo : Re: Granites Intermezzo Server Time
25 Apr 2024 15:04:18 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Granites Intermezzo
From: Dave Blandston
Date: 11 May 2021 03:55:00
Message: <web.609a36f4cfb077e479416a1f607c1b34@news.povray.org>
> And thanks for testing! In the meantime, I have finished a preliminary
> macro architecture including also the polished version and the veins.
> Very soon now, I shall post a beta for everybody to shoot at. Stay attuned!

I do have one suggestion, which is to replace "#declare" with "#local" for
everything except the finished materials. I ran into one conflict. (It was a
function denoted by the single letter "K.")

I am very excited about this project! After experimenting a little more I'm
convinced this is a major development and will certainly be replacing the old
granite in my project with this wonderful new concoction.

By the way, what is the meaning of "Granites Intermezzo?"

Have an awesome day!

Kind regards,
Dave Blandston
Suggested motto: "With POV-Ray anything is possible, but nothing is easy"