POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : blast off : Re: blast off Server Time
25 Apr 2024 08:01:05 EDT (-0400)
  Re: blast off
From: s day
Date: 7 May 2021 08:45:01
Message: <web.609535d97ef08660e8de81c16a8f0b95@news.povray.org>
> Good refresher certainly! Let me guess: the foreground is a modelled
> landscape (plus rocket of course); the background landscape is an image_map.

I wish ;-) jut the rocket is modelled the entire background is an HDR probe from
http://www.hdrlabs.com/sibl/archive.html it was just a quick background to test
launch my rocket.

I really only did this as I was playing around with media and created something
that looked like a rocket engine flame so decided to build a surround for it.