POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Upgrading POV-Ray's include files #1: granites.inc --> granites21.inc : Re: Upgrading POV-Ray's include files#1:granites.inc-->granites21.inc Server Time
17 Apr 2024 20:44:21 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Upgrading POV-Ray's include files#1:granites.inc-->granites21.inc
From: Bald Eagle
Date: 23 Apr 2021 17:05:00
Message: <web.60833636acefd9bd1f9dae3025979125@news.povray.org>

> I should have some little and very ancient program which does this too.
> I need to dig down to the very basements of my backed up files.
> Otherwise, ShellyLib looks nice too. And your Pita baldeaglensis is a
> excellent (except for the internal segmentation of course which is a
> sine qua non for the marble.

I'm thinking of doing the shell and the chambering all in one go with something
like the attached.   It seems like a perfect use for the ovus {} object, if it
gets hollowed out with a rounded cone first.   Then they'd all nest together.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'ammonitemarble.png' (50 KB)

Preview of image 'ammonitemarble.png'