POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : Bring animations into Povray from a separate program? : Re: Bring animations into Povray from a separate program? Server Time
23 Apr 2024 23:46:45 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Bring animations into Povray from a separate program?
From: Mr
Date: 23 Apr 2021 09:20:00
Message: <web.6082c6827974d9ed6adeaecb3f378f2@news.povray.org>
> "PossibleTaco" <nomail@nomail> wrote:
> but I haven't had any luck with that. It's probably a small
> > detail I'm overlooking.
>
> What version of Blender, how are you trying to convert it, what example/test
> scene are you using, what is the povray output file, and what errors/lack of
> results are you seeing?

Hi, sorry for the late response, I missed the question. As title got abridged
from most meaningful terms in my viewer ! Anyway first thing to know is what OS
you're using, is it a Mac? Second is the error message in terminal ? (On windows
go first to the menu Window > Toggle System Console)

I suspect something but I would really need the feedback to see how things work
out of the box and so that I can
improve the add-on. you could right click select, copy, and paste this content.
If its seems too long to put here try on such a site: https://pastebin.com/ or
even just send it to me via any means you see fit.

What I suspect is that you didn't point the binary in user preferences, but
there is supposed to be automatic setup on some platform, before you get into
fixing, can you let me know more?

Thanks, Maurice.