POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : Bring animations into Povray from a separate program? : Bring animations into Povray from a separate program? Server Time
20 Apr 2024 02:20:01 EDT (-0400)
  Bring animations into Povray from a separate program?
From: PossibleTaco
Date: 20 Apr 2021 18:20:00
Message: <web.607f52b54ba5363a44122350495b05b0@news.povray.org>
Hi there! I'm brand new to povray and I've had fun messing around with it! I
have a couple of questions though;
Any way to do an animation in another program like Blender, export it as an FBX,
and bring it into povray?

Or alternatively, does anyone have any tips for getting povray to work in
blender? Does it just not work in 2.9? I can't even get the default scene to
render.