POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Music Video Project : Re: Music Video Project Server Time
20 Apr 2024 05:54:13 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Music Video Project
From: Dave Blandston
Date: 10 Apr 2021 22:25:00
Message: <web.60725d6e432b07e179416a1f9334df62@news.povray.org>
"m@b" <sai### [at] googlemailcom> wrote:
> I use Audacity to find the start time of each phrase in the song, I then
> put these times in a spreadsheet to get the clock values and frame
> numbers for POV-Ray .
> See screen shots.
>
> Best wishes,
> m@

That's almost exactly what I'm planning to do (minus the spreadsheet) but I
think it will be painstaking. How has this method worked out for you? I have
written a POV-Ray macro that will keep track of the number of frames and elapsed
time so that will help a little. Choosing a song that's over eight minutes long
might not have been the best idea for me...

Have a great day!