POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : strange problem with srgb color in light_source : Re: strange problem with srgb color in light_source Server Time
25 Apr 2024 07:39:58 EDT (-0400)
  Re: strange problem with srgb color in light_source
From: Kenneth
Date: 10 Apr 2021 09:10:00
Message: <web.6071a32aa9b7c959d98418916e066e29@news.povray.org>
I had to let all of the information here 'sink in' for a few days. Thanks for
all the patience and detailed breakdowns.  It's not easy to change my long-held
basic misconception, going back not just a week or month but for at least 10
years(!) I'm having flashes of insight about all of this... but then I sleep on
it and it disappears :-( I still have a few nagging questions-- but at this
point I might be perceived as the Devil come from Hell, to purposely sow discord
and confusion amongst the populace :-P

Well, it's always good to question one's beliefs, as painful as it can be. I'm
still putting all of the pieces together, to hopefully form a coherent and
crystal-clear understanding of the situation.

I repent!! I've seen the light!! (Sort of.) Please don't kill me :-O