POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Zen Fountain : Re: Zen Fountain Server Time
24 Apr 2024 02:02:01 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Zen Fountain
From: Kenneth
Date: 7 Apr 2021 09:10:00
Message: <web.606daeebfee81ec2d98418916e066e29@news.povray.org>
"Robert McGregor" <rob### [at] mcgregorfineartcom> wrote:
> I think this version is much better...

Nice work! The overall look is very calming and peaceful, and everything just
looks... great. All the colors and textures blend into a really nice composition
too.

At first, I thought the water from the pipe looked a bit too 'thick and syrup-y'
where it cascades over the stone-- but even still-images of ocean waves look
somehow different from seeing them 'in motion.' And your water hasn't had time
to become turbulent anyway.

Excellent!