POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.bugreports : alpha.10064268 macro problem : Re: alpha.10064268 macro problem Server Time
16 Apr 2024 03:54:06 EDT (-0400)
  Re: alpha.10064268 macro problem
From: Bald Eagle
Date: 3 Apr 2021 19:55:00
Message: <web.6069002f54e5aaba1f9dae3025979125@news.povray.org>
"jr" <cre### [at] gmailcom> wrote:

> (do you need to top up caffeine level?  :-))

Yes.
Though with what you've got going on, I'm gonna need either some crystal meth -
or a crystal ball - to see how you've gone and broken things this time.   :P

I think that with this, you are trying to get into the running on "Who breaks
POV-Ray the most?"

> (and please give it a whirr with some "normal" macros.  any errors?)
Give WHAT a whirr...

> yes, self prefers braced blocks (think Tcl), eg '#for () { ... }'.

Well, yes, that would be functional.

But I would still prefer #endif #endfor #endwhile #endmacro
as it would allow some interesting coding that wouldn't otherwise be possible
with equally ambiguous {'s