POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : strange problem with srgb color in light_source : Re: strange problem with srgb color in light_source Server Time
24 Apr 2024 22:11:31 EDT (-0400)
  Re: strange problem with srgb color in light_source
From: Kenneth
Date: 1 Apr 2021 21:10:00
Message: <web.60666dfaa9b7c959d98418916e066e29@news.povray.org>
"Kenneth" <kdw### [at] gmailcom> wrote:

> Ah!! My "light bulb of understanding" has finally turned on. That's fascinating,
> and extremely helpful. Thanks.

And thanks to Subclick too, for his very similar comments. (I couldn't reply
directly to his message without producing strange syntax problems; seems that
there are still some gremlins hiding in the revamped server/web page
mechanism...)

His idea of a macro is also a very good one, and efficient. It will save me a
lot of effort in not having to first pre-#declare dozens of my old 'multiplied
rgb' colors as  srgb TEMP_____