POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Zen Fountain : Zen Fountain Server Time
16 Apr 2024 00:38:17 EDT (-0400)
  Zen Fountain
From: Robert McGregor
Date: 1 Apr 2021 18:00:00
Message: <web.60663fb09d59504d87570eabd4644d08@news.povray.org>
I took a break from my sci fi scenes and started playing around with Mantaflow
(which is pretty amazing) in Blender, ending up with this simple water flow
simulation. The results inspired me to build this Zen fountain scene in POV-Ray.

I modeled and UV mapped the rocks and bamboo tube (and baked water simulation)
in Blender. The flower is from xfrog. I converted everything to mesh2 via
PoseRay, positioned the meshes in the scene, and traced down some water
droplets. After a couple of days of fiddling with lighting, textures, focal blur
and scattering media, here is the final result.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'rwm_zenfountain_1920x1080px.jpg' (640 KB)

Preview of image 'rwm_zenfountain_1920x1080px.jpg'
rwm_zenfountain_1920x1080px.jpg