POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Space 1889, Land Monitor in a Scene : Space 1889, Land Monitor in a Scene Server Time
20 Apr 2024 01:21:54 EDT (-0400)
  Space 1889, Land Monitor in a Scene
From: Becraft, Robert
Date: 15 Feb 2021 22:30:01
Message: <web.602b3b666f02780617d6ba8f0@news.povray.org>
Over the weekend, built a land monitor for the Space 1889 game space.  Half the
fun is getting to the point where the model can be dropped into.  This is the
result.  You may notice the stone texture I used in the Windmill scene in this
one... this was an earlier version of that texture.

The land monitors also are detailed inside as well as the outsides.  The days
just need multi-view render time and I keep running out.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'land_monitor_scene.png' (742 KB)

Preview of image 'land_monitor_scene.png'
land_monitor_scene.png