POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : qtpovray 3.80.15 : Re: qtpovray 3.80.15 Server Time
16 Apr 2024 02:49:32 EDT (-0400)
  Re: qtpovray 3.80.15
From: Bald Eagle
Date: 2 Feb 2021 14:30:02
Message: <web.6019a7faa5220c241f9dae300@news.povray.org>
Dick Balaska <dic### [at] buckosoftcom> wrote:

> 14 cords!!!!!!!!!!!
> I can't even imagine, ... unless there was lots of heavy machinery involved.

The first time I ever processed 10 cords of firewood was over a whole weekend
with 5 other people - chainsaws, log splitter, beer, smoke, on the side of a
mountain - at night.  :|      (they were insane)

This firewood comes split and packaged in 18 lb bags - 90 per pallet, but they
have to be broken up and re-stacked onto pallets according to truck load and
order number.   So, I have an electric ride-on Crown pallet jack to move the
pallets around - but I still have to lift and stack it all by hand.

Got it done with a bit of help in 5 hours.  B)

Good times.    Strong body, strong mind.   ;)

But lemme tell ya- between the lifting and the steering, I can really feel it in
my trapezius...