POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : 2D QRD Design Visualization : Re: 2D QRD Design Visualization Server Time
18 Apr 2024 15:13:07 EDT (-0400)
  Re: 2D QRD Design Visualization
From: Robert McGregor
Date: 3 Jan 2021 16:20:06
Message: <web.5ff234971bc6d66387570eab0@news.povray.org>
> Even your quick visualizations look pretty good!

Thanks Bill :)

> What sort of music - or are you recording for others?

I play guitar and sing, and before the pandemic hit I used to to perform live
quite a bit with my classic/hard rock trio. I also recorded and mixed local
singer/songwriters and bands.

Now I'm just focusing on recording a solo album. The genre is a bit ambiguous
but I guess I'd call it melodic progressive rock/metal. Sort of like Rush meets
Opeth meets Dream Theater meets Meshuggah...

Cheers,
Rob