POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.utilities : New version of Farger.inc : Re: New version of Farger.inc Server Time
23 Apr 2024 05:37:05 EDT (-0400)
  Re: New version of Farger.inc
From: Sven-Erik Andersen
Date: 2 Jan 2021 07:25:01
Message: <web.5ff064d2f66b17946d92f1180@news.povray.org>
Just wanted to say that I have released a new version.

Last year, I stumbled upon a Github repository
(https://github.com/meodai/color-names) that contains a massive collection of
named colors, currently 27351 unique color names.

So I have created a new include-file that contains the colors from that
repository. Had to do some conversion of the names in order to get POV-Ray to
accept them since many contain non-ASCII or UNICODE characters or various
punctuation marks.

I have attached the new release, and the latest version you can also find at
https://github.com/SvenErik1968/Farger.inc

Happy New Year, everyone!

Brgds,
Sven-Erik