POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Doctor John - FieldCam conundrum : Re: Doctor John - FieldCam conundrum Server Time
24 Apr 2024 08:15:36 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Doctor John - FieldCam conundrum
From: jr
Date: 16 Nov 2020 10:05:01
Message: <web.5fb294b3ed460f77a8a81eb0@news.povray.org>
hi,

> I need the help of a Matrix Master.

that disqualifies me immediately.  :-)  however, I did write a simple calculator
UI to help me see how a change to the matrix affects a point.  maybe it and or
the thread will be of use.

<http://news.povray.org/povray.binaries.misc/thread/%3Cweb.5c226659252b677e48892b50%40news.povray.org%3E/>

one pitfall: the range of (matrix) values is limited to range -10.0 to 10.0.  if
you need larger values, edit the script in line 11.

regards, jr.