POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.misc : POV-Ray article draft : Re: POV-Ray article draft Server Time
24 Apr 2024 00:26:19 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POV-Ray article draft
From: Uncle Josh
Date: 5 Oct 2020 21:25:00
Message: <web.5f7bc68427071fbaeed28a950@news.povray.org>

> I needed a font to use while writing and proof-reading.  Something to keep
> things separated so that maybe things would pop out at me.  I might save
> changing the typeface until last.  But it is of course one of the things that I
> ought to get feedback on.

Monospace fonts are great for editing. Proportional fonts are much more
readable, however.

It will take a while for me to digest the content though. I found it easier to
know what points I wanted on the surface and then calculating the bicubic
patches to connect them smoothly than to play with all the math, but I'm a wimp.

Uncle Josh
Pontificating on the web since 1995