POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.programming : An updated povr tarball for Unix/Linux. f6b1c13e : Re: An updated povr tarball for Unix/Linux. f6b1c13e Server Time
25 Apr 2024 18:55:38 EDT (-0400)
  Re: An updated povr tarball for Unix/Linux. f6b1c13e
From: Tor Olav Kristensen
Date: 3 Aug 2020 19:45:00
Message: <web.5f289ffaf6dfcecfdf8360b40@news.povray.org>
> Good to see you around and poking your head in.    I hope all is going well in
> your part of the world, and you have been finding ways to enjoy yourself amidst
> - everything.

I'm lurking around in here in periods, but I seldom have as much time to
contribute as I would like. What is happening here is often interesting and
thought provoking. And sometimes very nice images appear ! So it is very good
that you and others keep this forum alive over time.

All is well here, thank you, except, of course, from the COVID-19 pandemic.
The Corona virus has not (yet) caused such big problems here in Norway as it has
in many other parts of the world. I hope all is well with you too Bill.

--
Best regards
Tor Olav