POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : How to check if three points are in line? : Re: How to check if three points are in line? Server Time
19 Apr 2024 08:38:27 EDT (-0400)
  Re: How to check if three points are in line?
From: Bald Eagle
Date: 5 Jun 2020 19:55:00
Message: <web.5edada4ce3705a85fb0b41570@news.povray.org>
"Kima" <nomail@nomail> wrote:

> NO! How did I miss it? I re-checked the curved prism thread, but still, I
> couldn't find it.
>
> How did you make it? I am very much interested in any alteration of prism :)

You should visit more and post some renders of your work(s) in progress and
completed projects.

It's a prism topped with an isosurface that blends from a polygon function to a
sphere over a range in y.

It took forever to get it right, and it's not exactly generally applicable.

But that's the kind of shape you were looking for, right?