POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : I'm Back!? : Re: I'm Back!? Server Time
19 Apr 2024 04:47:56 EDT (-0400)
  Re: I'm Back!?
From: Leroy
Date: 21 May 2020 14:55:01
Message: <web.5ec6ce21cdc6b0963e80dacf0@news.povray.org>
First I like to thank you all for you replies.

I put an update version of MarsCars, MarsCarsII on youtube

https://youtu.be/oxD8bSPVMng

I also made a play list but I really don't know how they work

it's Leroy's POV-ray gun.

There is 4 videos on it.

Finally I wanted to tell the reason I wanted to know if anyone use my height
field programs. While I use them to make the height field & data used in my
videos, I thought of a lot more functions I could add. For one thing Zoom, And
better contour lines to map algorythem. And while I'm at it put the road
function in somewhere. Maybe even a river function. It would be a total rewrite.
I don't know if it would be worth the trouble.

Thanks again! and Have fun!