POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Outtake scene from my first video : Outtake scene from my first video Server Time
18 Apr 2024 07:40:48 EDT (-0400)
  Outtake scene from my first video
From: Thomas
Date: 19 May 2020 10:45:00
Message: <web.5ec3f04cdbdf1b097e3efee70@news.povray.org>
Hi again,
the wrong place for that (?). Anyway, here an image and the code of an outtake I
didn't use. Easy to setup an animation...

Instead of the pendulum in the beginning, I thought about a nixie-clock. I
decided not to use that and I never will for future work. Maybe it's useful for
somebody, so here it is (code and image attached).

The source of the nixie tube I found somewhere, but don't remember where. It was
available as an STL model only, I converted that with freecad into the Povray
format. As far as I know, the STL model is free for non-commercial usage.

Regards, Thomas

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'nixie.zip' (683 KB)