POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : My first Povray animation : Re: My first Povray animation Server Time
18 Apr 2024 17:39:55 EDT (-0400)
  Re: My first Povray animation
From: Bald Eagle
Date: 17 May 2020 08:20:00
Message: <web.5ec12af0f34caa74fb0b41570@news.povray.org>
"Thomas" <now### [at] gmailcom> wrote:
> Hi, here the link to the result of my first work using Povray. Maybe it's too
> long (10 minutes, including the credits)...

> Greetings, Thomas

:O

Buddy - if _that_ is your first animation, then I can hardly wait to see the
second.

I saw (or imagined ;) ) influence and inspiration from Clarke & Kubrick, the

Tolkien, and the work of many POV-Ray users over the years.

I now know about "Arrival" and will have to watch it.   Thanks for that   :)

Excellent work.
Welcome.
Looking forward to --- More.  ;)

- Bill