POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : How can I fix surface perfections on my render? : Re: How can I fix surface perfections on my render? Server Time
23 Apr 2024 20:28:30 EDT (-0400)
  Re: How can I fix surface perfections on my render?
From: circuit
Date: 9 May 2020 23:00:00
Message: <web.5eb76d4d49257b654eff8dd80@news.povray.org>
Thanks for the tips. I made adjustments based on your feedback. I also messed
around with the radiosity settings according to
http://wiki.povray.org/content/HowTo:Use_radiosity and the combination seems to
have done the trick! Here's what I have so far:

https://i.imgur.com/PUAURpc.gifv

I seem to have some issues with the rear spindle flashing when the wheel is
given transparency. How can I prevent this? I'm not sure how to attach files, so
I uploaded one animation frame's .pov content here (I can uploaded all 20 if
needed):

https://pastebin.com/4euSmKWH

Here's the contents of .ini:

Input_File_Name="tester.pov"