POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Elliptical torus : Re: Elliptical torus Server Time
20 Apr 2024 05:02:25 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Elliptical torus
From: Bald Eagle
Date: 4 May 2020 16:50:06
Message: <web.5eb07f87a032ea3dfb0b41570@news.povray.org>
So, I looped over x, y, and z and sent the evaluated function result to the
debug stream.   Massive delay from sending 8000 points to the text stream
later...
 and I get values in the hundreds, less, less, less, and maybe a min of 0 or so.

I then plotted points with a value of 10 or less with spheres.

There's definitely an elliptical shape in there somewhere....

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'implicitellipticaltorus.png' (119 KB)

Preview of image 'implicitellipticaltorus.png'
implicitellipticaltorus.png