POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.utilities : New version of Farger.inc : Re: New version of Farger.inc Server Time
24 Apr 2024 14:08:07 EDT (-0400)
  Re: New version of Farger.inc
From: Melody
Date: 22 Jan 2020 06:40:01
Message: <web.5e2832f9f66b17949da690110@news.povray.org>
And again !! in previous version, old html was saved. doh!
Previous wasn't offset 22.

Now, this one is for Michael who seemed to not get HSV.
Button says click. Click it! HSV HSL ta dah.
Example usage.

Unnamed - just says "rgb" til I figure out what colorhue(i) will be;
to get back to POV colors, reload.

In C, the routines ran fine. Translated to java was giving negative numbers.
I usually find that kind of stuff. Nope. I just clamped 0-1 and it's fine.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'povcolorselect2.zip' (35 KB)