POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : mandelbulb : Re: mandelbulb Server Time
20 Apr 2024 10:23:23 EDT (-0400)
  Re: mandelbulb
From: Bald Eagle
Date: 16 Dec 2019 18:45:00
Message: <web.5df816bf4033b194eec112d0@news.povray.org>
"jr" <cre### [at] gmailcom> wrote:

> can post the code used if you want to take a gander.

Is it like an adjustable mandelbulb thing where the result can be animated, or
does it just make a single DF3?   I can take a look at the DF3, and maybe
someone can suggest a texture / uv map to use.   I would imagine a proximity
pattern would be the closest to what people do with raymarching / signed
distance functions.