POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.scene-files : Welcome to Hawaii DEM : Re: Welcome to Hawaii DEM Server Time
19 Apr 2024 02:09:27 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Welcome to Hawaii DEM
From: Melody
Date: 13 Dec 2019 21:45:10
Message: <web.5df44c82a3658d879da690110@news.povray.org>
"Melody" <nomail@nomail> wrote:
> if your world is actually turning on time to the stars and u want azimuth,
> sidereal, julian etc ... Time Date is in MegaPOV or #version 3.63 in utilities.
>
> if you want to make the tga files, DEMPOV, in utilities.
> if you want to convert and sort more DEMs EASILY, get mirc, load the script.
>
> complex but easy. I made it easy.
>
> Hawaii-c.dem too large to include, get it here.
> http://www.webgis.com/MAPS/hi/dem_1_deg/hawaii-c.zip
>
> post command or Final_Frame failing? no problem ... there's another way.

http://news.povray.org/povray.binaries.images/attachment/%3Cweb.5df08bb0bc7d71fb9da690110%40news.povray.org%3E/hawaii
-c
> .vi.gif

update, latest DEMPOV and scripts

https://pasteboard.co/IL9bqBS.gif
10 meg, wait for it ... heh

should be everything to make that animation, except hawaii-c.dem ... just
comment out the version 3.63 Azimuth stuff, end of text.pov, if you cant run it,
tsk tsk ... its the year 2020, and we dont have a complete povRay?

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'hawaiipov2.zip' (2291 KB)