POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.documentation.inbuilt : Version 3.8: Input_File_Name - where has it gone? : Re: Version 3.8: Input_File_Name - where has it gone? Server Time
18 Apr 2024 11:05:28 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Version 3.8: Input_File_Name - where has it gone?
From: jr
Date: 9 Dec 2019 17:05:02
Message: <web.5deec4b8cce2d5dfeeb22ff0@news.povray.org>
hi,

"greytery" <nomail@nomail> wrote:
> "jr" <cre### [at] gmailcom> wrote:
>
> Thanks for quick reply.  Made me go back and check.  No it doesn't!!! - Oh. Yes
> it does???
>
> I have two scene files (part of the Anton Raves LEGO library). One works as
> expected, just as you say - perfectly, beautifully - while another just does not
> like the call without the +I switch, and even then ignores the .ini file.

sorry, am getting .. lost in translation.  :-)  is this the same library as
available on the link below?  if yes, which file(s)?

> At the moment I'm baffled - perhaps a version incompatibility. But cant do more
> this week. Will update when I've got further.  Meanwhile..:
> a) ignore this.
> b) go play with the LEGO models at ...
> and be a kid this Christmas.

nice site, thanks.  I looked at the lego library posted here, recently, but
found that to be in .. a not-useful state.  the one from the Dutch site is much
better, even has documentation!

regards, jr.