POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.utilities : DEM2POV v1.4 : Re: DEM2POV v1.4 Server Time
19 Apr 2024 19:52:57 EDT (-0400)
  Re: DEM2POV v1.4
From: Melody
Date: 2 Dec 2019 07:05:00
Message: <web.5de4fdcd5aa06a409da690110@news.povray.org>
> Op 02/12/2019 om 11:07 schreef Melody:
> > so if you're going to do DEM, cant be stuck in user mode, one at a time.
> >
> > Code::Blocks project
> > Command line parameters version and the sorter batch maker script for mirc.
> > includes Grand Canyon Elevation at spatial res 3 3 1, not 30.
> >   Example render script
> >
> > not windows? make your own in C. DIY
> >

> thanks for this. I used DEM files (from the usgs) mor than 15 years ago
> iirc. I would need to dig deep for my work, or for what is left of it.
> In time (not soon unfortunately) I shall come back to this.
>
> --
> Thomas
youre welcome,
found my mistake,

to batch files, seems a good idea to use default bias,
(you cant see min_elev and enter it, as in user mode)

just remove :
  if (hfType == 1) hfBias = atof(argv[5]);
  else

then you always set default bias with only 4 parameters.
doh. my bad. or let me know if you want the upgrade exe.