POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : No POVing (again) : Re: No POVing (again) Server Time
18 Apr 2024 19:34:37 EDT (-0400)
  Re: No POVing (again)
From: Melody
Date: 1 Dec 2019 18:25:00
Message: <web.5de44abda19c08d9da690110@news.povray.org>
> "Cousin Ricky" <rickysttATyahooDOTcom> wrote:
>
> > The computer has been found and returned, but in the meantime, I had POV
> > withdrawal something fierce.  I saw POVable stuff everywhere I looked!
>
> {WHEW!}
> Good thing.  :)
>
> I'd say that this is an auspicious moment to clone that hard drive.
>
> Glad you got it back.

Nobody knows the trouble I've seen ....
thats nothing, just remember, one day, it all goes bye bye.
the shadow of the ax hangs over every detail, til one day,
its why all over again, why did I do this... again.
born in trauma and die in trauma,
take nothing with you.
its just you. and nothing else matters.

the Temporary Club and everyone is a member for life.