POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : No POVing (again) : Re: No POVing (again) Server Time
25 Apr 2024 07:17:47 EDT (-0400)
  Re: No POVing (again)
From: Cousin Ricky
Date: 30 Nov 2019 22:35:00
Message: <web.5de33404a19c08d60e0cc3d0@news.povray.org>
"Cousin Ricky" <rickysttATyahooDOTcom> wrote:
> I left my computer on a boat.  They're still looking for it.

The computer has been found and returned, but in the meantime, I had POV
withdrawal something fierce.  I saw POVable stuff everywhere I looked!

POV withdrawal periods:
  2011 June: hard disk failure
  2013 February: hard disk failure
  2017 June: cooling fan failure
  2017 September - October: two (2) category 5 hurricanes
  2019 November: left computer on a boat

This can't be good for the metabolism.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: