POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.text.scene-files : queues : Re: queues Server Time
19 Apr 2024 04:47:21 EDT (-0400)
  Re: queues
From: jr
Date: 26 Nov 2019 18:50:00
Message: <web.5dddb9c6ed272ff4feeb22ff0@news.povray.org>
"jr" <cre### [at] gmailcom> wrote:
> > the new in version 3.8 features have made it easier to implement some "standard"
> > data structures, so here's my version of a couple of queue types:
> > a conventional first in - first out (FIFO) type and a last in - first out
> > (LIFO/stack).
> >
> > the 'queues.inc' file is standalone.  the usage of the macros is documented in
> > the 'queues.html' page.  the archive also includes two (simple) demo scenes.
>
> here's an update, to version 2.  it fixes a bug ...

and introduced another, as I found not long after.  </sigh>

anyway, version 3 then.  I fixed that bug, added some more functionality to the
priority queue type, amended the documentation, and the demo scene.  even
remembered that a zip is the container of choice.  :-)

> > feedback on both the '.inc' and the '.html' is wanted, and welcome, as are
> > criticisms, tips, etc to make "the package" better.

enjoy, jr.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'queues3.zip' (6 KB)