POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.text.scene-files : [Minimum Volume] Bounding Ellipsoid via SVD : Re: [Minimum Volume] Bounding Ellipsoid via SVD Server Time
23 Apr 2024 21:35:50 EDT (-0400)
  Re: [Minimum Volume] Bounding Ellipsoid via SVD
From: Bald Eagle
Date: 10 Nov 2019 18:40:00
Message: <web.5dc89f2df7b9a3af4eec112d0@news.povray.org>
"jr" <cre### [at] gmailcom> wrote:

> > it's been .. quiet.

Well, been busy with RL, reading, re-reading, watching vids, filtering, taking
notes, processing, etc.

I think I have enough of an understanding of what goes on and what to do with
it, that it ought to be a viable method.

Will start a new thread in pbi so I can show results.

Thanks for the line of code - that will be the next step after some more
tinkering:  packaging it up into an easy to use utility.