POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Save an image to disk from code. : Save an image to disk from code. Server Time
19 Apr 2024 19:18:15 EDT (-0400)
  Save an image to disk from code.
From: alessio diluzio94@gmail com
Date: 23 Oct 2019 09:55:00
Message: <web.5db05b13151061f9ad6bf02d0@news.povray.org>
Hello everybody.
I'm using rand to generate image with different random sizes, i have to draw
wires and i choose randomly start and end points.
I want to draw different multiple images in "automatic" way.
For example if a want to draw 100 images i wuold like to know if it is possibile
to iterate in my script 100 times and save from code the different 100 generated
images in the script.